What are cookies
Cookies are small files and devices that are installed in the user's browser in order to upload, retrieve or update data. They allow the responsible of the website know the preferences of users when they browse by the website and customize offered services based in those preferences.
In www.visitavirtualtorreiberdrola.com we use own and third-party cookies that allow us analyses the use and measurement to ensure that our websites work correctly and to improve our services.
The third party cookies that IBERDROLA use to obtain information of the browse, measuring and analyze web browsing are property of Google Analytics; they have access to the data collected by their devices.
Types of cookies
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical Cookies: there are necessary for browse. Without them the site would not work properly (cookies of "user entrance" for online shopping, multimedia player session, etc.).
- Customization or configuration Cookies: they allow the site recognize the user's language, the letter size, etc.
- Safety Cookies: they prevent attacks against the website or its users.
- Analytical Cookies: they measure the activity of the user's and prepare statistics of the browse.
- Advertising Cookies: they manage the frequency and content of the advertisements.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they upload information about users to show them customize advertisements.
If you want to delete cookies that are already installed in your computer, you can use your browser. You can do it going to the help menu of your browser and there you can find the steps to remove them. For more information:
Cookies that we use
There are different types of cookies on our website and we use them for different purposes. The different cookies that we use are the followings:
- CookieLegalTorreIberdrola: It will generate for all users who accepts Iberdrola's cookies policy. It lasts 1 year.
- CFID y CFTOKEN: Technical cookies to manage the user sessions in the application. It lasts 30 years.
- utma: This cookie generates an ID for the user, which is used to count how many times the user visits the website. It also records the first and last time that the user visited the website. It lasts two years. Saves the IP.
- utmb y utmc: These cookies calculate when the session is over. The utmb records the time of arrival at the site and the UTM checks if the session have to kept open or if it necessary to create a new session. Saves the IP.
- utmz: This cookie is responsible of registering the user's origin and the keywords. It has a life of six months, but is renewed each time when the user visits the website, unless it is a direct visit. Saves the IP.
English and Basque translation
The information and documentation available on this web site in English and Basque is provided for informational purposes only. In the event of a discrepancy between the content of the English version or Basque version and the original Spanish version the latter shall prevail.